TESOL Technology: To my CALL classmates
A place to share ideas, resources and projects related to Computer Assisted Language Learning for ESL teachers and students.


Monday, May 30, 2011

To my CALL classmates

Hello Classmates,


I have just added a new feature to my blog called audio dropbox; this feature should allow you to use a microphone and record a short audio comment for me to hear. I am curious if this is functional, so I would love any feedback via the audio dropbox if you have a moment. You can find the audio dropbox on the lower left hand side of my blog pages.


Thanks

1 comment:

Christine Bauer-Ramazani said...

Hi Alicia, I just left you an audio comment! So nice to see the CLEAR Audio Dropbox on your blog. You should also try out the Conversations as one can have a dialogue there.