TESOL Technology: Welcome
A place to share ideas, resources and projects related to Computer Assisted Language Learning for ESL teachers and students.


Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome

Welcome
Hello classmates, students and everyone else,
I have created this website (my first one ever) as a place for me to share what I've learned about using computers and technology to assist in the area of TESOL education. This is a current project for the Computer Assisted Language Learning Course (CALL) I am currently enrolled in. I will use this site to share ideas, projects, resources and links related to TESOL and technology in the classroom. I hope you all will enjoy and feel free to add your comments, suggestions, posts and any other related links, videos, etc.
I hope to set the site up as an interactive one that allows input from a variety of sources and people so there will be collaboration of ideas and resources.

No comments: